Rios de Hielo Express let you enjoy the glaciers of Argentine lake by boat, in a full trip of 6-8 hours.
This is a perfect trip to complete you visit to the Perito Moreno glaciers, because it let you see the natual landscape very close to it.
Rios de Hielo is a amazing activity that you have to do while you are in El Calafate.
- You have plenty of time to enjoy! Full Day Tour, of 6-8 hours.
- English or Spanish Speaking Guide.
- Take it whenever you want, because it is available all the year.
- For your security, the tour may be modified depending on weather conditions.
- Lunch not included. You can bring your own food or eat at the boat.
- Optional: Transfer in/out from the activity.
Boarding time, in the Punta Bandera (47 kilometers from the city of El Calafate), will be at 8:30 AM and the departure will be at 9 AM, after the passengers are informed about the safety and sailing conditions.
Once on board we will sail through the North Arm of the Argentino Lake to reach the Upsala Canal, where we’ll find a spectacular Icebergs Barrier. From there we will have a panoramic view of the Upsala Glacier.
Afterwards we will navigate the Spegazzini Canal, where we will observe the Seco Glacier to reach the front of Spegazzini Glacier, the highest in the National Park. The return to Punta Bandera Private Port will be at 2:00 pm approximately, depending on the boat.
Some error has occured.